About Online Counselling
Online Counselling Fast is a global counselling service that can provide you with help – no matter your location.
We operate from a Doctors’ surgery in Poole, England, founded in 1994. Since helping countless clients from across the UK achieve their goals, we felt it would only be fair to extend our counselling hand worldwide.
Whatever you want to achieve, we can support you. From relationship counselling to building confidence and beating phobias, we can help you move forwards in your life. We also offer family therapy and can help you overcome depression, anxiety, panic attacks and more. View our full list of counselling services.
Whether it’s by telephone, video conference, live chat or email, our counselling sessions have the power to help you. Fast.
At Online Counselling your appointment will be with Senior Consultant Mr Roberts, who is highly experienced in psychotherapy, psychology, psychoanalysis, counseling and cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT).
Mr Roberts has been a counsellor for many years, and has a strong reputation for getting to the heart of matters and helping people in the shortest possible time. He holds the following qualifications and professional memberships:
- Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills from Counselling & Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body
- Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Studies from Counselling & Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body
- Primary Certificate in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy from the Centre for Stress Management
- Licensed Practitioner of Nuero-Linguistic Programming by The Society Of NLP
- Member of the NHS Directory of Complimentary and Alternative Practitioners
- Member of the British Association for Behavioral & Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP)
- Affiliate Member of the Association Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (AREBT)
Book an online consultation now.
View Trev Robert's Google+ profile for the latest information.