How to Book an Online Appointment
Online Counselling can provide support through the method that’s best for you – whether it’s over the phone, by video conference, live chat or even email. Simply book an appointment and we’ll get back to you.
Follow these steps to get started:
1. View our online consultation page and simply follow the guided steps as follows.
2. Select "Schedule an appointment by clicking here now"
3. Select the service you require (usually Consultation (8.30am - 5.30pm))
4. Our next 1-3 available appointments will be displayed and shown in your local time. Select one of these if convenient OR click on a convenient date on the calendar to view what is available that day. (Scroll forward to future weeks if required)
5. Click on the required time slot, and simply fill in the following information.
- Full name
- Contact Telephone Number
- Email address
- Date Of Birth
- Family Doctor Details
- Preferred method for consultation, eg Skype, WhatsApp, Viber, Facebook Messenger or telephone.
- Brief description of consultation (e.g. help with relationship, or confidence issues, etc)
- Check the tickbox to confirm you have read our Terms and Conditions
- Click the submit button.
6. Enter payment details. Prices start from just £50 ($65) per consultation.
7. Follow the automatic post-booking instructions.
Remember – help is just a click away.
Book an online consultation now.
In the unlikely event of any difficulties with the the booking system, email [email protected]/ for prompt assistance.