Online Counseling can provide support through the method that’s best for you – whether it’s over the phone, by video conference, live chat or even email. Simply book an appointment and we’ll get back to you.
Follow these steps to get started:
1. View our online consultation page. Mobile users should use the mobile-friendly version.
2. Choose a suitable date from the calendar.
3. You should be able to see a list of available times. Scroll down and click a time period that’s best for you.
4. Please note that these appointment times are shown in GMT, however once a consultation slot is clicked below, the ‘create consultation’ screen will appear. This also shows your corresponding local time.
Please pay particular attention to this when booking.
Visit www.timeanddate.com/worldclock for more information.
5. Fill in the following details to create an account : email, password and country of residence.
To book your selected appointment time, follow the prompts and enter the following:
- Brief description of consultation
- Full name
- Telephone number
- Skype username if applicable
- Preferred media method for consultation
- Optionally enter address and cell phone number
6. Click ‘Create Reservation’.
7. Enter payment details. Prices start from just £50 per consultation.
8. Follow the automatic post-booking instructions.
Alternatively, when looking for a suitable appointment click the ‘Available’ tab to see a list of free slots. Then click the plus button (+) to create a new appointment.
Remember – help is just a click away.